Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You say it's your birthday

Well, it is my 21ST BIRTHDAY IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!! Partytime am I right? August 13th, celebrating the fact it didn't land on a Friday this year. (and a big FUCK YOU to all the people who usually remind me that it is a bad luck birthday).

Actually I am not going to be throwing a Grand Old Drinking Party nor go to a bar and get hammered. All my home friends are either back at school or on trips and I won't see my really good friends until I'm back at school later in August and even then, no one else I know is 21 so its not like my friends could legally party drink with me.

What I AM doing that I am super excited about is going to the Brazilian restaurant Fogo de Chao! yummy! Lots of meat! I am not a big meat person usually but for this I will make a happy exception.

I was also thinking about what I might want for my birthday, getting all excited and such.

So obviously the first thing I thought of was Magic Showerheads!!! for all your shower concert needs!
Actually that would be pretty cool but I have to admit they were not on the top of my birthday list.

I was sincerely thinking about it the other day and I realized that I couldn't pinpoint anything I wanted. The only thing I had sort of asked for was a Nook because I go through too many books too quickly and the piles were getting obnoxious. My mom actually bought me one at the start of the summer and I love it!


And other than the Dr. Martens from a previous post, I can't think of anything specific that I want. Like I don't want a certain dress or a new ipod or iphone or whatever.

I guess the best thing would be money so that I could buy whatever clothes I really wanted, or anything else for that matter.

But money doesn't seem that personal. Maybe I will just hope that whoever happens to give me gifts (don't worry Mom and Dad you're already off the hook!) will pick out something that reminds them of me and everything will be a surprise.

And I do love surprises
obviously my surprise face will be similar to this one
Fun Fact:

Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate birthdays because they are place in a negative light in the Bible and are historically linked to Paganism.

Liz B.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

    Happy Advanced Birthday, I am sure you would be having a ball on your special day. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! Thanks so much for both lovely comments on my blog! I LOVE the Boqueria as well and spent a lot of time there on my trip to Barcelona too.

    I hope that you will follow my blog...I will really appreciate it!!

    xo
    Maral

    www.letslivelavida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. for fashion Lovers like you :
    http://fotoface-fashion.blogspot.com/
    please comment and follow!
    love the blog!
    thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete